At Beechworth Primary we strive to create a positive environment so that everyone feels welcome and included, creating a sense of belonging to our school community.
We can practice inclusion by:
• Wearing our school uniform whilst at school.
• Where possible, including others in our play and activities.
• Using kind words and kind actions.
At Beechworth Primary School we have a responsibility to make the most of our learning opportunities so that we can continue to improve as learners.
We do this by:
• Following classroom rules, which we as a class agreed to at the beginning of the year.
• Attempting to complete all activities the teacher has given us.
• By not continually causing disruptions during our learning time.
At Beechworth Primary School we strive to create a positive environment where students and adults are treated with dignity and respect.
We can practice RESPECT by:
• Not using abusive or inappropriate language at school.
• Telling the truth.
• Following teacher instructions.
• Taking care of our belongings and not touching other people’s belongings without their permission.
• Using school equipment with care.
At Beechworth Primary we have the responsibility to keep ourselves and others safe.
We have these responsibilities of:
• Staying in the school grounds at all times.
• Asking the teacher if we wish to leave the classroom.
• Not throwing sticks, pinecones or stones when playing in the yard.
• Not acting aggresively or harming others.